Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a two year old sanyo tv that has lost its audio! Problems

Customer Question

I have a two year old sanyo tv that has lost its audio! Problems first began when the tv was turned on it was a lot of static but would clear within a few seconds. Now the tv has a constant "chatter" with no audio! The picture and everything else seems to working fine!
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is this a one time $17 fee?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Please cancel the question request......i hit the reset button and it is now working

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 5 years ago.

Ok we will close it.