Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician
Experience:  20 YEARS OF TV REPAIR ALSO HD, DLP LCD AND PLASMA EXPERIENCE
10191312

samsung 50 inch plasma tv just keeps clicking will not switch

Customer Question

samsung 50 inch plasma tv just keeps clicking will not switch on
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://../help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
Moderator
Expert:  Rick williams replied 6 years ago.

Will help this customer anytime

Hello Sir/Ms, My name is XXXXX XXXXX Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today

If too technical,, any repair shops will repair for around 300.00

(Please click on high lighted words) this is my sample may not be the same model but doesn't matter the technology is the same.

Friend always check a very common problem with plasma. Within the power supply the capacitors

ALSO click here ,, and here also,, Start to fail and the way you can tell is to check them visually for swelling or expanding of the top.

It will be easy to see the bad caps will not be as flat on the top as the good ones

Thanks Simplified click here