Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.

i NEED A REMOTE FOR MY CROSLEY C26HDGB. Does anyone know where

Customer Question

i NEED A REMOTE FOR MY CROSLEY C26HDGB. Does anyone know where I can get one or a Universal remote that has this code?
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.
Hello... thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to help with your Crosley. In fact, I have worked extensively with your unit. That said, before we begin it would help me to know your zip code so I can locate the nearest distributor who stocks your remote.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

My zip code is 75010. That is for Carrollton, Texas, which is a suburb of Dallas. Anywhere in the DFW area would be great!

Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.
The closest Crosley distributor to your area is in Lewisville. It looks to be about 15 minutes from you. The name of the place is O'Rourke Sales Co. Your best bet is to call them first... 1-800-523-4730.

I hope this helps. What else can I do?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I called them and they referred me to a webstie. The remote is not carried there. They also suggested that I call LogiTech and see how to program the universal remote that I bought. So, I still don't have an answer!
Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.
That's odd... I show them as having 2 remotes for your unit. Though, I suppose they would be the final say on that... computer inventories are finicky sometimes.

If they don't have one, nobody will. I already looked through the "new remote" websites and nobody stocks it. Your best bet here would be to look on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

Nobody makes a universal remote with Crosley codes built in. The Logitech remote would work, but you'd need the original remote to "teach" the Logitech.