Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
Experience:  FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.
14090506

Hiachi power supply ha01572 has 5.6v,14.6v,24.6v missing 84v,60v.

Hiachi power supply ha01572 has 5.6v,14.6v,24.6v missing 84v,60v. Diods, caps is good.?????

Those voltages are the Va and Vs voltages for the plasma drive - if one of the driver boards have failed, they Y-sustain board will issue a disable command for those voltages - have you checked the Y-driver boards?

Thanks,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes i did it-driver boards good.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i need scematic diagramm for power supply

I do not have a good schematic of the power supply - the service manual is limited in schematic area - as the board is considered a replacement unit. There are some trouble shooting tips for this series - to force the power supply to turn on - without disabling signals. To verify if its the power supply or a fault signal disabling the Vs and Va source.
In my experience - its been a disable signal and not the power supply for those voltages - can come from the Y-sus or X-Sus boards, as well as an error on the main board.

I've attached the diagnostic tips here and here - the thing to remember is to power off the unit with the power switch on the bottom of the set - to reset any error code.

Thanks,