Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Experience:  20+ yrs. of experience in TV repair, TV production and engineering as owner of TV service center.
34633555

I have a Samsung flat screen and lately the screen is blinking

Customer Question

I have a Samsung flat screen and lately the screen is blinking or quickly going black while watching TV or a DVD. However it only starts after watching for 15-20 minutes.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony F. replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Anthony's TV :

Hello JA Customer I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business

Anthony's TV :

What is the complete Model Number?

Anthony's TV :

Does the sound stay on?

Anthony's TV :

Look in back of the tv when it starts blinking Is the backlight also blinking?

JACUSTOMER-45l2r17d- :

The sound is constant and I can watch tv no problem its just an annoying blinking, sometimes it does it and will stop for a little but then will pick back up. Frequently it takes a few minutes for it to start after I turn the TV on. Its a Samsung Model # XXXXX W Model Code# XXXXX

JACUSTOMER-45l2r17d- :

I don't how to check if the backlight is blinking. The whole screen kind of goes blank almost like a an old Vertical hold problem on a old tv or when you see a TV screen on TV and lines are going through it

JACUSTOMER-45l2r17d- :

Are you there? I don't know how to use this website. I never saw any replies until today.

JACUSTOMER-45l2r17d- :

Anthony are you there?