Joe
Joe, Electronic Tech
Experience:  Over 30 years in electronics, Board Repair, TV's, Gaming,
23937628

How do you unlock the tv to program the channels. RCA J20

Customer Question

How do you unlock the tv to program the channels. RCA J20521DW I bought this TV from a hospital auction. It was being used in patient's rooms. Not all channels are programmed in. Also on the back of the TV there is a switch MASTER DISABLE. Also there is a port--RCA REMOTE PORT.
Category: TV
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer!

Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer! Experts try to answer as quickly as possible, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by other customer, and how many Experts are online.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. Thank you for your patience, and if you receive a satisfactory answer from your Expert, please click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done.

Best,

Lindie-Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.
If it is really locked up, then you need to unplug the unit from the wall for 40MIN, and that will reset back to normal, but if that is not the case then you need to go to the menu and pick what type of signal you are using and then it will let you auto program the set.