hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer
40928634

I need a Hitachi ultravision 50UX22BA remote code. Can you

I need a Hitachi ultravision 50UX22BA remote code. Can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this messaged caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
Moderator
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 6 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswers.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help you with your TV problem.

What are you wanting to enter this code into?

If it's for a programmable remote control what is the make & model please?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your response! It is a programable remote. The remote is a Sony Satellite Receiver for Direct TV model # XXXXX I've used it in the past with no problems. It ran out of batteries and we did not use it for about 6 months, now it's not working.

Sorry about the delay in replying

I found this website that shows the remote codes for the Hitachi TV; please try these.

103, 113, 131, 132

If you have tried these and they didn't work then please verify that the remote is working by putting in a fresh set of batteries and pointing the remote into your cell phone's camera. Whilst looking at the end of the remote through the phone's camera screen, press one of the buttons on the remote and you should see a pinkish light.

If the remote is working and it worked fine withe TV before, then either the code is not correct and you can set the remote to scan every code in its database, or the TV's remote sensor is deflective and will need to be replaced.

hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience: State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer