Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.

How do I find the code for my converter box?

Customer Question

I need to find the code for a convertor box RCA stb7766g1 (box number) my universal remote is a RCA systemlink 3. Can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this messaged caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer! My database says 000 or 047. Give it a try and post back.