Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Our sanyo tv has gone to only half screen at first it o

Customer Question

Our sanyo tv has gone to only half screen at first it only did this every once in a while, now it is 1/2 screen all the time HELP
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
2. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
3. the question may be unclear

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Since I didn't get any useful information to my question, please refund my " Good Faith " money. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention.