Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 55hdt plasma and the tv guide stopped working. Is

Customer Question

I have a 55hdt plasma and the tv guide stopped working. Is there a problem with the card?Can I get a new one
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
2. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
3. the question may be unclear

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have a Hitachi plasma tv which uses a card to receive tv guide listings for all of my cable channels,which this card I do not have to use the cable companys hook up for hd programing.Recently my tv guide quit updating.I called the cable company and they said They had no control over the programing using the tv card,that I needed to contact the Hitachi people to resolve the problem.I apparently misunderstood ,I thought you where a representative for them.Do you have any suggestion as how to repair this problem?
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
Hello:

No, you have reached www.justanswer.com. I would be happy to try to find an Expert to assist you if you want to continue with this venue but if you want to try contacting Hitachi, just let me know and I can close the question and reverse the charges. :)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you Gina,but I think I will try Hitachi , if that doesnt work I will give you a shot.

Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
Would you like me to reverse the charges or keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account for a future question?

:)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
reverse the chrges please. Thank you