Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Experience:  20+ yrs. of experience in TV repair, TV production and engineering as owner of TV service center.
34633555

When I turn on my Sylvania TV model number LD320SSX, it just

When I turn on my Sylvania TV model number LD320SSX, it just flashes various colors: white, Blue, Black, Red, Green. It wont turn off either. I have to unplug it to turn it off. I have left it off for several days now and it is still doing the same thing. Do you know is wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
it sounds like You are in test mode
have no idea how you got there
the only way out is to find a hidden button on the remote control
There are several remotes that come with this tv
Which one is yours?

Is your power button on the left ,right or in the center on the remote?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi -
Sorry but I can't find view the images you attached. the power button is on the left side of the remote.
Does the remote say DVD on the bottom?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes it i says "DVD" then under that it has a small image of a DVD with the words "video" under the image.
Ok
there are 2 buttons
followed by lots of spaces
Disc Menu Title next to title there is a hidden button
you cannot see it and you must peel the plastic front off the remote to get to it
\this will put you in servcie mode
once you are in service mode by hitting this button once
we then wantr to hit the "info" button to reset everything back to factory default
hopefully the tv wil show a pix

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok I have Disc Menu, Title, mode, clear

I pealed off plastic but see no putton next to title. there is one under it though. Is that it? There are 12 puttons under the plastic lower than: Disc Menu, Title, mode, clear
yeah its the button that dont show through this puts the tv in service mode
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. I pushed the buttom under "tilte" waited and then pushed "info." It's still flashing colors though. No other responce from the TV.
ok press that hidden button then curser up and curser down fast
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You are a TV god!! It works. Thank you sir.
Sealed
Ok just carefully put your remote back together and forget you ever saw that
(holds up silver device (FLASH!)
There now ...
all better
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Experience: 20+ yrs. of experience in TV repair, TV production and engineering as owner of TV service center.