Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Sir, I have a SAMSUNG Model LN-82341W flat screen TV

I have a SAMSUNG Model LN-82341W flat screen TV an am trying to hook up a amplified indoor antenna. So far no picture, can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Rick williams replied 6 years ago.

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem.

Can you isolate the tv, try a dvd player and if you have a signal there is not much you can do or i can help you with, On an amplified antenna, I dont know if you tried programming air channels, verses digital,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The TV is a stand alone in a spare bedroom. I didn't what to pay for an extra cable box for a TV rarely used. Anyhow I tryed the amplified indoor antenna on our main TV and we got NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX and several other stations with it. Thanks for your advise... but I tryed that before I sent my first e-mail
I see, well it seems that this unit will need a converter, Would like for you to place your dvd player on the input, just to make sure the tv tuner is working.