Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
Experience:  FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

I was given a Durabrand BH1304D TV without a remote. I connected

I was given a Durabrand BH1304D TV without a remote. I connected it to a DVD player, but it is not receiving the signals from it. How do I change the input from cable to DVD.
Hi JA Customer,

Do you have the original remote? On the original remote is a button labeled TV/AV, that is the button to cycle the input from the TV tuner.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, as I stated in my question, I have no remote.
Hi JA Customer,

I'm sorry I missed that, for this model, the only way to access the AV input is by the remote. You may order a substitute remote from here, that will perform that function.

If you are using a universal remote with the TV, you can "try" a button that may be labeled, Input, AV, Source, or etc. - but most universal remotes will not will only perform basic functions such as Volume/Channel/Power.