Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.

How do you replace the lamp on a Sony XBR HDTV 72 inch TV

Customer Question

How do you replace the lamp on a Sony XBR HDTV 72 inch TV?
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.
What is the model number of the TV? The model number will be displayed on a tag on the back of the TV near where the power cord is attached.

How long have you owned the TV?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

Please click here for a Sony product alert for this TV. Click here for information on replacing the lamp. If needed the owner's manual for thus TV can be viewed or downloaded by clicking here Page 13 of the owner's manual shows the lamp replacement in more detail. If you need to order a new lamp click here. The video below shows how to install a new lamp in the old lamp housing.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the orange ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.
Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.