Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.

I have a Aveis TV and need a code to make my dct700 cable box

Customer Question

I have a Aveis TV and need a code to make my dct700 cable box and remote work.
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-Do you know what remote you have?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

the remote has a number in it c094501, this is with shaw cable in Alberta, Canada.

the remote comes with the shaw motorola cable box.

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Looks like you have the same problem as I do...I have ATT but the same principle applies...unfortunately these remote makers cannot keep up with all the different brands and models that are coming out and sometimes there are just no codes to make it work. I have the same problem in my girls room, they are forced to use one remote for the tv volume and on/off functions and one remote for the cable. I am sorry to bring you bad news, but I have researched it and there is no code for this.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please never accept an answer until you are 100% satisfied and feel you can leave positive feedback. If I have answered your questions and met your needs then please press the green "accept" button. Otherwise please feel free to ask anything else to get your problem resolved. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Thank you,
Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is not an answer that I would pay money for , come on there must be some way to make this work!!
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Sorry no me I tried on mine.

I will opt out.