Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.

Mits WD-62525 fast green blinking light.Took apart and found

Mits WD-62525 fast green blinking light.Took apart and found 4 capacitors bad on the board were electrical cord goes to,then took out other board inside metal chassis and found another bad capacitor, replaced luck

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-Does the light ever pause even for a second?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
fast green blinking light never stops,I thought i got all the bad capacitors,I noticed 2 fans,one above metal chassis works,but the one on back panel does'nt.You think one of my board is bad?

Yes, I suspect the formatter actually, I need you to unplug the large connector on top of the formatter board and then plug the set in and see if the light stops blinking. If you do not know what one the formatter will be easiest if you can take a picture of the boards there on the left side and I can circle the connector I need you to unplug.

(if you can post a picture, please click the icon above where you are typing with the green tree on it. This will allow you to upload a picture)

Let me know.