Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Have 42-inch Sanyo flat-screen TV two years old and suddenly

Have 42-inch Sanyo flat-screen TV two years old and suddenly problem appeared that TV comes on, green light comes on, the cable box is on, but the screen is suddenly blank. The TV had not been moved or anything. It was a sudden thing. When the green light comes on there is no click (as usually happens) and no picture or apparent signal getting to the TV. We have Skype if there is a possibility to do that.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem.

Do you have sound?

does the menu appear?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No picture. No voice. No Menu. Just blank dark screen -- i.e., no light getting through. Only the green button on bottom right indicating TV is receiving power is on.
Ok push the screen slightly does it seem to go white at the spot you push
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no. nothing happens. screen still all black.
ok, give me your total model number let me find you a power supply to order
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Here's all the information on the back of the TV: Sanyo; Model #DP4745; Cassis#42746-00; Mfg.: July 2006; Serial #B6270911137465; VIZON Dolby Digital inhtegrated HDTV. That's all I see. Can't find the TV manuals, etc. that came with it.

click here for this plasma parts, Also you should shop around yourself may find better prices.

Good luck friend.