Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

I need a replacement stand for a Sharp Aquos LC 26D40U.

Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 4 years ago.

The part number of the stand for this TV is 704WPB0020. It can be purchased by clicking here.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

graphic

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Does the stand come with the screws necessary to connect the stand to the TV?

Expert:  Edward replied 4 years ago.

I will have to check to make sure. I believe it includes the hardware needed but I would rather find out for sure than guess. It will be tomorrow before I can get the needed information.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Edward replied 4 years ago.

The original stand and mounting hardware that came with the TV is part number 7A7040014A and is on back order and none of my parts suppliers have it available at this time. It is expected to be available in 21 days. Click here to view a stand that I am told is the substitute stand and comes with all the mounting hardware. The part number 704WPB0020 is for the stand only and does not include the mounting hardware.

Regards,

Edward

Edward, Technician
Experience: 40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
Expert:  Edward replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for the accept and the positive feeback. If you have additional questions I will be glad to answer them. I hope you will return to Just Answer again. Please tell your friends about Just Answer.

There is no need to reply to this post unless you have additional questions. It will only generate a request for me to reply to your post.

Regards,

Edward