Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

Need remote code for Emerson EWC19T2. The original remote

Need remote code for Emerson EWC19T2. The original remote is not working anymore and I need the code for the Universal Remote.
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 7 years ago.

The problem with a universal remote is that they will not control all the functions of the TV. Universal remotes will not work with all TV sets. If you have tried all the codes provided, sorry to say the remote is not compatible with your TV. An original remote will do everything it should and will not need to be programmed for the TV. Click here to purchase an original type remote for your TV.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Expert:  Edward replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the accept. If you have additional questions I will be glad to answer them. I hope you will return to Just Answer again. Please tell your friends about Just Answer. In the future you can request me personally if you wish. Positive feedback is very important to me. Please leave feedback when you get a chance. Click here if you wish to leave feedback.

There is no need to reply to this post unless you have additional questions. It will only generate a request for me to reply to your post.

Regards,

Edward