Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

built in dvd player wont work

Customer Question

built in dvd player won't work; I have cleaned it. It states that there is no disc after trying to load.
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question
Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi it is a dmtech tv with a built in dvd player. I used the cleaner in it and it worked fine, but when I put a dvd in it will try to load and then will say no disc; this usually takes 5 minutes or so. If I can get an answer I will definitely increase my donation