Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a PVS31170S1 17 LCD TV + DVD and today when I turned

Customer Question

I have a PVS31170S1 17" LCD TV + DVD and today when I turned it on there was no sound. It is connected to a Verizon FIOS box. Can you tell me why there is no sound. I have other TVs and they are working perfectly. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

I have been waiting since 11:30 AM for an answer. Why hasn't anyone responded?

Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I would still like someone to respond to my question:

I have a 17" Trutech LCD TV + DVD, Model #PVS31170S1. The picture is fine; however, there is no sound.

How do I fix this problem?