euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
Experience:  20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

My grandson hit the lcd screen tv with an object. If you were

My grandson hit the lcd screen tv with an object. If you were to mark the screen in fours, the bottom right corner is black no image, that is where he hit it. The tv works in the other 3 squares. Can this be fixed?

I will try to help you with this question.

The tv can be repaired,no doubt about that,but the cost of the repair will be very high.

The LCD panel will need to be replaced,and this panel will cost more than a new tv set.

The repair will be practically not economical!

If you provide the tv brand and model#(from the label in the back of the tv set) I could come up with an estimate cost for repair,but as I said ,it will be guaranteed higher than a brand new tv.

Sorry for the bad news,but I am a professional and I have to give you the correct information.

Thank you and have a great new week!