Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Hello, My question concerns the remote code for an RCA Home

Customer Question

Hello, My question concerns the remote code for an RCA Home theater system model # XXXXX with remote control model #rcr192aa9. I am trying to program my direct tv remote to operate this system and am unable to using all the remote control codes supplied in their ysstem setup codes. Can you help me PLEASE? thanks, Randy
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't gotten an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question is unclear
2. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question
3. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price. If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you.

JustAnswer Moderator