Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Our hisense tv wont turn. There is power to it as it looks

Customer Question

Our hisense tv wont turn. There is power to it as it looks to be on standby but we cant get it to turn on. The power switch was turned off and this is why we are having this problem. What can we do to fix this problem??
Category: TV
Expert:  Al-Moderator replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't gotten an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question is unclear
2. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question
3. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price. If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The TV was on 'Stand By' when our niece turned the TV off at the on/off button. We turned the power back on at the on/off switch however the TV will not come off 'stand by.' As a result we get no picture ans it's as if the TV is broken.