TV Answerman
TV Answerman, Technician
Experience:  Licensed to work on all aircraft and shipboard electronic systems including radar displays
24991566

how do i change the screen on my sanyo tv i cant see the whole

Customer Question

how do i change the screen on my sanyo tv i cant see the whole picture??? i cant find it in menu...
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Answerman replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.

That setting will be either an "aspect ratio" setting, a possible zoom setting on your remote, or a zoom function on your cable or satellite provider box.

Rob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
there is no aspect ratio button on my remote thats why i cant find how to change it what else could it be under i have gone through all the buttons
Hello again,

Here is the manual to what I believe is your set. The model you gave me was for your remote.

LINK

I don't believe it has zoom or aspect ratio from my reading your manual. This means either it's a zoom on your provider's equipment or your television is malfunctioning. (make sure it's not a DVD player zoom or anything like that as well).

Rob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
there was nothing in that manual u sent me that had anything to do with changing the picture except for colour etc....?????
Yes, you are correct. That's why I gave it to you. I wouldn't focus on the TV. It's either your provider, a DVD player with zoom capability, or your TV is indeed broken.