Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Im trying to hook up my xbox 360 to my sanyo tv, and im getting

Customer Question

I'm trying to hook up my xbox 360 to my sanyo tv, and im getting a clear image, but the colors are a bit off. I lost the remote a while back, so I'm using a universal remote which lets me acess the menu but wont let me scroll through the options. I tried another remote with buttons dedicated solely to scrolling through menus, but that didnt work either. Is there any way i can access the menu using the buttons located on the tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 6 years ago.
Hello, thank you for your question. The response rate on JustAnswer is typically very high but, unfortunately, some questions may go unanswered if, for example, they are not clearly worded, seem to request an answer for something that cannot be adequately explained in words online, or the Experts are not familiar with your issue to be able to help you adequately, or on occasion when the question value is too low for the complexity of the question. After considering these factors, please let us know if you are still interested in having it responded to, and also consider rephrasing your question or, if appropriate, increasing the question value.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the help, but I think I'll just buy a new television. I'd like to know how to get my money back.