Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

My 42 2007 Samsung plasma TV keeps turning off by itself.

My 42' 2007 Samsung plasma TV keeps turning off by itself. Then it clicks attempting to turn itself back on. eventually it turns back on by itself. It is not the sleep timer or off timer both are deactivated. I also unplugged it for like 10 minutes and it is still doing it. It just started today, but it is doing it more and more frequently. Please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Rick williams replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem.

This is a main board problem, If the controller board buttons are not sticky and remote buttons are not sticky.

These are some part stores, CALL THEM IF POSSIBLE always check with manufacturer , And you may need the name of the part and its part number off the part itself

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you know if any of these part places will come to my home to fix the probles? And do you have any idea how much it will cost?

The places that are in home repair, You should locate by going to your yellow pages .com enter tv repair along with your zip, and normally repair is around 250.00 does depend on were you live friend.

Let me know if you need me for anything else.

Good luck