Joe, Electronic Tech
Experience:  Over 30 years in electronics, Board Repair, TV's, Gaming,

How do I clean my hitachi screen projection tv. The screen

Customer Question

How do I clean my hitachi screen projection tv. The screen needs cleaning it has something on it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

The first thing is to remove the speaker cover, most of the time they just pop off and pop back on.

Next is to remove the bottom screws on the frame, then remove the screws that hold the control panel on. and after all screws are remove you should slide the screen up and out of its' notches, then you can clean the three guns, and the inner part of the inner screen and the mirror, some models had a frame a piece that went all the way around that pop off and then there were screws all the way around. It isn't are that bad, you can do it. Good luck and have nice day.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
clean it with what?? what kind of cleaning solutents
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.
If your mirror is glass, mirror cleaner, and the guns with a plastic cleaner, I use windex, but they say that isn't good for that, but it works, the inner screen warm water. You can by a spray from MCM on line to clean big screens.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't have the glass on it. It's the projector screen. How do I clean this?? I explained this in my original question??