Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

hi my tv model 42pf7320a/37 is stuck in the menu section someone

hi my tv model 42pf7320a/37 is stuck in the menu section someone told me there was a patch that needs to be downloaded to fix this...is it true and if so where/how do i get it

Thanks in advance for your time

nancy

The first thing I would suggest is that you unplug the TV for an hour or more. If that does not correct the problem there is a software upgrade avaliable for you TV. Please click here for information on the upgrade.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.