Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

I have a Samsung HP-t5054 that had a blown fuse on the Y-axis

Customer Question

I have a Samsung HP-t5054 that had a blown fuse on the Y-axis board after replacing the fuse the power protection relay would fall in and out. I than ordered and replaced the y-axis board. This solved the relay issue but I still have a blank screen and a led is blinking on the main logic board. I am trying to determine whether I got a bad Y-axis or if the logiq board is bad too.
Category: TV
Expert:  Rick williams replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem

I dont know the test you took but follow my procedure, open my notes and good luck friend

( Please click on high lighted words)

Normally the parts for this unit is a kit Y-SUSTAINBOARD and Z-SUSTAIN BOARD, this is what most manufacturers would want you to do, purchase them. But go to insert and go through all the voltage checks to find the bad part, here is also a chart that should help a lot

Good luck friend

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will go ahead and make some further checks to determine if I got a bad Y- board (this is what i think) Probably should have just trouble shot to the component level on my board anyway. Most of the info you sent me I already had but will look further to see if there is someting new. thanks
I see friend well if you remove the scan boards out of the tv what happens when you turn it on