Neil, Technician
Experience:  More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.
12461652

I forgot my unlock code for a panasonic plasma TV TH-50PZ700U.

Customer Question

I forgot my unlock code for a panasonic plasma TV TH-50PZ700U. How do I unlock it?
   More detail, the code I am talking about is a self chosen 4 digit used for parental lock purposes. I have locked all so when I power on the unit it asks for my code. Please give me a work around. thx
cl
Category: TV
Expert:  Neil replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

You can reset TV to factory specs by holding Volume Down button on the set and pressing Menu button on remote. Hold for 15 seconds. Wait until done and you'll have to hold the Power button on the set down until it turns off. This clears the password XXXXX resets to factory settings.

I hope this answers your question and if you have more please feel free to ask.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,