Noetvs, Technician
Experience:  30 years on TV repair bussines

how do I program an emerson universal remote code for a symphonic

Customer Question

how do I program an emerson universal remote code for a symphonic tv? pleasee
Category: TV
Expert:  Noetvs replied 7 years ago.

Hi, Thank you for visit justanswer. I would like to know what kind or brand remote control do you have ( model number remote control). Let me know please.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it is an emerson jumbo universal remote. the only #'s I see are the patent #'s on the back. these say 200630063863.X
Expert:  Noetvs replied 7 years ago.
I recommended use code search button (search codes automatically) , because you need code number for you tv ( I dont know if you have a original book remote control), code search auto is better; just press search, wait until light is on, rellease, press tv....and keep push power...power..power....when your tv go off, just press enter button. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I followed your instructions on code search. After approximately a dozen times the tv went off, but that was all it would do. I had to actually physically turn the satelite receiver back on by the button on the receiver. The remote still does not work to change the channels on the tv, nor will it turn the tv back on. Still waiting on further instructions, thank you
Expert:  Noetvs replied 7 years ago.
Your need to have your tv in chanel 3 or video 1, that's it. Change channels on receiver satelite. Thank you