suniltada
suniltada,
15876806

My Matsui 22 inch lcd TV -M22L1618 -will not turn on, not a

Customer Question

My Matsui 22 inch lcd TV -M22L1618 -will not turn on, not a glimmer or any sign of life!
The fuse in the plug is ok, but the tv is dead as if another fuse or connection is dead.
Is there an internal fuse? How do I take the back off to look for a loose connection or fuse? Is there an online repair manual indicating which screws to take it apart? Where can I order spares from in the UK?
Category: TV
Expert:  suniltada replied 7 years ago.
Hello

thanks for your question.

Switch off the unit then Disconnect the unit from power supply/batteries then disconnect any other units connected to it, after that Leave it disconnected for 30 minutes. It should do a soft reset itself, then start again.
you can also try to open the unit and clean it with a can of compressed air and look for loose connection.

if that doesnt help then I think its the circuit board.. the power supply/circuit board can be replaced as a whole unit.. but to determine someone will need to see this in person.
You can try to call manufacturer and see if they will take the unit. or they can give you a quote for repair. You can find the number in the manual/.

I couldnt find any service manual for this TV however you can try to open it up.. be aware that there ar high voltages present.

I apologize I couldnt be of furhter help but a part of the board will need replacement and a repairman will need to see this unit in person.

Sunny
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am sorry but this is such a generic answer it would apply to any TV in the world.

I did not find this useful, anybody could have told me that for free, indeed my wife already had!