Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Help please. I have a sony Bravia KDL-46V2500. Standby flashes

Customer Question

Help please. I have a sony Bravia KDL-46V2500. Standby flashes 4 times. I checked the 18VDC outputs across the top of the PS6202 board with the plugs in. It shows 18 vdc for a couple seconds and then I hear a small click from the A1207096B (PS6202 supply board) and then the 18vdc starts dropping to 1vdc while the standby begins flashing. Is it the power supply board or backlight? How can I tell? I am very skeptical about sights asking money up front. I would like to see the results before I pay. But I will trust and pay if you really can help. Hope you understand and thanks for your time.
Category: TV
Expert:  Conrad replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. Can you see the backlight come on at all?