Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Master Electronic Technician
Experience:  Nearly 4 decades of installing and repairing TV's of all types.
12940042

GE Model D52GW12 Projection HDTV

Customer Question

First started when I turned it on it would go off in five miniute, Turn it on again and it would stay, then it took three to four times to get it to stay, now the green light comes on, then off, then on but TV never comes on again or anymore
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 7 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer can you list the pattern and/or number of times the light blinks?
The ITC222 chassis in your TV is quite well known for several problems. From what you describe, the problem could relate to capacitor failure in the power supply or deflection circuit. If this is something you are capable of repairing yourself, let me know and I can supply you with the necessary service manuals to troubleshoot the problem.

You don't reply, I offer you additional assistance beyond my initial answer, and you leave me NEGATIVE feedback??? If you replied here you would have gotten additional help, all you had to do was read what I said.