Conrad, Technician
Experience:  Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

I have samsung ln40a550 tv. The red light comes & flashs but

I have samsung ln40a550 tv. The red light comes & flashs but screen will not come on. I have changed the inverter & the main power board and it still will not come on. Need help Thanks Bobby
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. Do the back lights come on?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry for just getting back to you but no they do not come on. Thanks Bobby

If the main power supply and inverter have been replaced with known good boards, then the problem must lie with the main board BN94-02077B. I would double check the power supply voltages and confirm they are all present. I have seen brand new Samsung boards that were defective, which is why I stated the known good boards above; just because the board is new doesn't mean it is good.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I still have not had a chance to ckeck it hope I can still reach you if I still have a problem
Just bookmark this page and come back if you have further questions and I will respond as soon as I can.