Lee Todd
Lee Todd, Home Media Consultant
Experience:  15 Years of experience with enterprise networks translated into consumer media and theaters!

Are Emerson LCD tvs any good

Customer Question

Are Emerson LCD tvs any good?
Category: TV
Expert:  Lee Todd replied 7 years ago.
Hi George: Emerson is probably the lower end of the middle of the road in quality, with Sharp Aquos, Panasonic and Pioneer being in the higher end.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I want to update my credit card information. How caqn I do this?
Expert:  Lee Todd replied 7 years ago.
Under the "tools" option at the top of the JustAnswer website, and then select "Add Funds." This should allow you to update.

PS: If I've helped and you can leave positive feedback, please hit "Accept" so that I can receive credit for my work. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I accepted the answer, even though it was of no use to me: I mistakenly typed the wrong brand name in my question. For some unknown reason I asked about Emerdon HD TVs instead of Westinghouse.There was $5 in my account, which I released to you. The rest would be paid by credit card but the info you have for me is outdated. I see no provision for updating the credit info. If you want the rest of your $$$, tell me how to update my credit info.
Expert:  Lee Todd replied 7 years ago.
I would consider Westinghouse on the same level with Emerson, very budget branded.

As for the credit card update, in the "TOOLS" section of your account, you can "ADD FUNDS" via credit card. You have to actually "deposit" money versus add a credit card.