Martin, Technician
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.

looking for instructions on how to tune in new dvd player into

looking for instructions on how to tune in new dvd player into pye tv model no. m1432/05
Category: TV
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

This seem to be an old TV or a very limited one. Philips?

The manual i have is very simplistic and would have me conclude it only have an antenna connection at the back. Is that right?

Can you give me the model of the dvd player?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry about wait for answer computer not working properly, everything goes at once, its a philips DUP 3120 hope this will help thanks NM
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

my mobile phone no is XXXXXXXXXXX and is on 3 network if any us

Television is PYE - M1432/05 and is very old

Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
Just Answer don't allow contact outside the present communication channel.

The model is not DUP but DVP. It should also come with a /XX at the end where the XX is a number, i got the documentation for the DVP-3120/05 right now.

The DVD player don't seem to be able to connect to the TV with a coaxial cable. Only 3 possibility: composite cable, component connection or SCART.

As i mentioned, my documentation on the TV is very thin. But i see that TV have a "euro connector", also known as SCART cable. The manual say that cable was not coming with the TV ("not included"). The cable also have a direction to be connected.

To Make the TV switch from cable/antenna to it's SCART connexion, you need to press "0" on the remote. I don't quite get if you need to press it until the letter "AV" appear on screen or is you have to press it 2 time or just one time but let the timer waiting for the second digit time out.

Tell me if you still have problems
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok will try instructions from yourself, will get back to you when have tried the aforesaid feedback thanks NM
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi martin did what you said and it worked thanks again for your help, NM.