Martin, Technician
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.

I need the device code for the RCA Model RTD315W Home Theater

I need the device code for the RCA Model RTD315W Home Theater System device code for a Comcast universal remote controller.
Category: TV
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer, welcome to Just Answer.

Comcast refer to 2 category of device that could fit the unit.

Audio Receivers:
RCA 1023, 1254, 0531

Home Theater in a box:
RCA 1913

It's possible not all function are supported, it's even possible that if the Unit is too new, the required code will not be in the remote internal database.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The information provided did not solve my problem of not being able to control the referenced device with the Comcast Cable remote control. I already had tried the audio receiver codes provided were apparently not for the RTD315W Home Theater System even though the Comcast remote control recognized them. The other code you provided may be the correct code but just not in the remote database because it was not recognized by the remote controller. The unit has a remote control for its use so it obviously has an assigned device code. There may be a way to program the Comcast controller with the other remote to find the code. I will contact the cable company this coming week. Thanks for your help.