Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Hi, i need to limit the volume on a samsung TV and have found

Customer Question

Hi, i need to limit the volume on a samsung TV and have found that you can do this by accessing the service menue and selecting the hotel mode. the problem i have is that the TV now starts up using the analoge signal and has to be changed manualy back to digital on the remote. is there a way i can keep the TV in hotel mode but get it to start up in digital automaticaly?
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 7 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer since the service menue can differ from model to model and from year to year it would be helpful if you could please list the model number of the Samsung TV.
Regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Dan the model is an LE37R87BD,

basically this is one existing TV but we need to buy more tv's for other rooms and from what iv seen samsung is the only tv which has a hotel mode enless you pay alot of money for dedicated hotel tv's...

very greatfull for your help, best wishes, Kerry

Thank you for the model number. I need to opt out for the moment, due to time constraints, which will open this for other experts to assist you. If it has not been resolved when I return I will opt back in and try to find you an answer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No problem and thanks...