Have TV Questions? Ask a TV Technician
HelloCustomerthank you for using just answer i ll be happy to help you today,ok so you have no picture but sound is this correct,also with the picture being blank can you like a faint picture in the background thank you.
Ok so your tv set turns on the picture flashes on the screen and then shuts off correct thank you.
No. There is never any "picture" flashing on the screen, just the words "JVC Digital Televition". ThenThe TV goes blank to black screen is still powered on and blue Power indicator light remains lit.
1. Turn power on
2. Screen flashes the words "JVC Digital Television" splash screen, (NO picture from any TV station ever shows NO sound at all ever)
3. TV goes blank to black screen.
4. NO PICTURE, NO SOUND, and CANNOT access Menu with either remote OR button on the side.
5. Power stays on and blue power indicator light stays lit.
6. Cannot do anything with remote EXCEPT power TV on and off
I have "reset" by unplugging for 4 hours (and also tried unplugging overnight), plus changing batteries in remote. Save result now everytime as described in these steps.
OkCustomerthe problem that your tv set is having is coming from the logic board or the inverter backlight circuits,these two circuits mention above could be causing this problem with your tv set,what i would suggest is to have a tv tech come out and service your tv set and troubleshoot both of this circuits to see which one is giving you this problem,one of this cirucuits is giving this problem,depending on the tv repair shop this repair cost should not be more than 250 dollars or less,but it depends on the repair shop,Thank You