Ron K.
Ron K., Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience repairing TV and stereo equipment.
13669670

I lost the number to set my sylvania tv this the model#6420FF

Customer Question

I lost the number to set my sylvania tv this the model#6420FF also serial#T34555522 manfactured augast 2005.
Category: TV
Expert:  Ron K. replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

What i was telling you, to get the cable channel i have to use #2 which is video all i want to get is the numbers that i can use with sylvania tv.then i can take from there.

Expert:  Ron K. replied 8 years ago.
Sorry, your question is very vague. In order to assist you I need more information.

Thankyou.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Up to now i have not get my problem solve please he me.All i want is the numbers of the sylvania tv.I pay for it but still don't have the answer.
Expert:  Ron K. replied 8 years ago.
Sorry since you have not explained your problem in detail as I requested, I am unable to assist you.

Thankyou.