Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.

im trying to change a lamp on a sony, kdf-60xs955.

i'm trying to change a lamp on a sony, kdf-60xs955.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Do you have the owner's manual to the TV?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

we bought the bulb for this specific tv, this is a sony, rear projection tv model # XXXXX i can't find where to put the lamp in the tv, do not have the owners manual.

Please click here to view, print or download the owner's manual for your TV. The information for replacing the lamp is in the manual starting on page 14. There is a panel in the front of the TV that has to be removed to access the lamp.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Edward, We printed out the manual and we got the lamp installed . We appreciate your help so much. We defnitely want you to get paid for your service please let us know how to do it. thanks Sharon

Thank you for the accept, bonus and posituve feedback. If you have additional questions I will be glad to answer them. I hope you will return to Just Answer again. Please tell your friends about Just Answer.

There is no need to reply to this post unless you have additional questions. It will only generate a request for me to reply to your post.