Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Haier 42 inch plasma TV. The tv has no sound or picture,

Customer Question

I have a Haier 42 inch plasma TV. The tv has no sound or picture, there is only a blue screen. The control is useless and any time I type a command, the blue screen says "no input signal." What can I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the model number of the TV? The model number will be displayed on a tag on the back of the TV near where the power cord is attached.

How long have you owned the TV?

What is being used to supply the signal to the TV?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.