Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.

How do I remove the base from my 50 Panasonic plasma TV

How do I remove the base from my 50" Panasonic plasma TV?
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the model number of the TV? The model number will be displayed on a tag on the back of the TV near where the power cord is attached.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My wife is in Louisville Ky trying to move the TV to Atlanta Ga, where I am tonight.

She gave me this no. TBL2AX00231

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can the TV be turned upside down and move it in that position?
Expert:  Edward replied 7 years ago.

Be very careful moving the TV. The display can be VERY easily damaged and it will cost almost as much to replace the screen as it will to purchase a new TV. I would not suggest moving it in the upside down position. The back of the TV has to be removed to remove the base. There are a couple of bolts in the base that have to be removed from the bottom of the base. Be very careful if you remove the back from the TV, There are high voltages present even with the TV unplugged.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.