Neil, Technician
Experience:  More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.

I have a Phillips Plasma HDTV #42PF7321D/37 and need error

I have a Phillips Plasma HDTV #42PF7321D/37 and need error code definitions (red power light blinks 4 times - no picture). Do you know this code or do you know where service manual exists that defines this code?

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Does the red light stops blinking after it blinks 4 times, or it will just pause and blink again?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It pauses and blinks 4 times again, repeatedly.

Your TV has a problem in the power supply section. Capacitors (particularly C8059 and C8060) need to be checked and also multiple bad connections in the power supply board need to be resoldered.

I hope this answers your question and if you have more please feel free to ask.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!