Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.

i have a panasonic plasma tv TH-50PX80U and it will not turn

i have a panasonic plasma tv TH-50PX80U and it will not turn on power light will blink 10 times and then stop for asecond or two and then repeat the blinking 10 times seems like a trouble code and wanted to know what it means tv only 3months old was working great two hours ago went to dinner and came home and just the light flashing
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. If you are using a DVI-HDMI cable and connect it to either HDMI 1 or 2 on the back, the TV won't turn on and you should notice the power led blink 10 times. Unplug the cable and reset your TV following the directions in the manual. If that does not correct the problem, unplug the TV for an hour or more. Let me know if neither of these suggestions work and I will continue.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.