Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

HELLO MY HOUSE WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING AND MY 42 INCH PLASMA TV

Customer Question

HELLO MY HOUSE WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING AND MY 42 INCH PLASMA TV ( LG ) WAS ON THE CURRENT CAME TROUGH THE ANTENA AND HAS NOW KILLED THE TV RECEPTION THE CURRENT THEN TRAVELLED TO MY PS3 THROUGH THE HDMI OUTPUT AND NOW ICANNOT PLAY MY PS3 THROUGH THE HDMI , EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS PLAYING THE PS3 THROUGH THE COMPONENT AND AV1 AND 2 IS THIS REPAIRABLE
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Yes it will be repairable but without seeing the TV it would be impossible to say for sure what was damaged and will need to be replaced. I would imagine the repair will cost $250 to $350 but this is just a ball park figure.

Should you require further information or clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.