Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

Im trying to turn off closed caption on my Sanyo T.V. I have

Customer Question

I'm trying to turn off closed caption on my Sanyo T.V. I have a RCA universial remote it does not have that option even with the cable remote I can't acess the cc menu. Please Help
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. Sorry to say the only way to get the closed caption off the TV is with the original Sanyo remote. If you can provide me the model number of the TV I can reccomend where the remote can be purchased. Universal remotes will not allow all the functions of the TV to be accessed. They will allow the operations of most options but not all.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.