Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.

Vizio VP50HDTV10A has green dots(many)that come onto ...

Vizio VP50HDTV10A has green dots(many)that come onto cented of screen as tv warms up. Picture is great except the green dots. What causes this?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Purchased refurbished tv within last 3 months. Reset factory reset button. Small amd must be thousands affection skin tones around center of screen
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Hopefully the TV is still under warrenty. This problem can often be caused by a failing pixels in the display, poor solder connections and other component failure. The only way to know for sure which parts that are no longer within factory specs and for proper repair all the electronics must be diagnosed by someone with the correct electronic test equipment and the skills to use the test equipment. Make sure the TV is getting good air flow to allow proper cooling of the TV. Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.